PHP Developer Intern
- Assisting in the design, development, testing, and maintenance of our SaaS platform.
- Collaborating directly with the co-founder to understand the existing codebase and contribute to new development.
- Implementing front-end and back-end functionalities using HTML, CSS, jQuery, PHP, and MySQL.
- Gaining familiarity with Git and other code versioning tools to maintain and update our codebase.
- Applying knowledge of AJAX to improve the usability and responsiveness of our platform.
- Contributing to software design discussions, making recommendations for improvements and optimizations.
- Pursuing or recently completed a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- An understanding of AJAX is a plus.
- Eagerness to learn about Git and other code versioning tools.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a detail-oriented mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passion for working in a start-up environment and ability to handle the demands of a fast-paced, evolving company.